Tuesday, January 18, 2011

our fire keeps on growing.

keith and i have been together for 5 years. 5 amazing, wonderful years.

what takes my breath away is our constant passion for each other. sure there are days when i just wish that he would leave me alone. you know those days, when work/school has been hell. and all you want to do is curl up in your bed and have the world stop bothering you. well, that includes your fiance/husband/significant other too.

but most days, i absolutely love having him by my side. he makes me laugh until i cry. he comforts me. he makes me feel beautiful...when i am wearing a hoodie and my hair is a wreck. our passion hasn't faultered from when we first started dating. you know what i am talking about...that new, fresh relationship heat and fire.
somedays that is exactly how we behave, like we just started seeing each other. we are so excited by each other. perhaps it is the pre-wedding excitement. but i tend to think it's just the way we are.

i know you go through those days where you think "gosh, i don't think i could possibly love him any more." and then you wonder where all of these gushing feelings came from. because you love your boyfriend/husband everyday, but why does today feel different? why does today feel better? more exciting? more amazing?

that is how i am feeling now. and have been. when keith isn't around, i miss him. i seriously miss him. and can't wait for him to get home. so that we can do things together. he amazes me everyday with the passionate, caring, and loving man that he is.

we are getting married in less than FOUR months. and my heart can't wait to start our life and continue this awesome journey that we have been on. i truly have found the love of my life. ♥ :)

No comments: