Tuesday, October 6, 2009

simple pleasures

this photo blog is dedicated to the simple pleasures in (my) life.


 helping your pets do what they would not do on their own.
 airbands.

 
the eating of faces. this is a staple in our house. typically followed by licking of faces.


frozen margaritas. and all other adult beverages. we don't discriminate.


flo. in a cowboy hat.



hurricanes hockey.


OBX. you don't know 'til you go.


enough beer for everyone.


hanging pictures in your panties.


sunny days.


NYC.



keith's hair.


stray cats that want to travel with you. (he is sitting next to keith's car).


picking your nose. you know you do it.

and the age old simple pleasures: friends and family. i love ALL of you. i could only include a small sampling of pictures here due to my inclination to include a million pictures previously. you understand, right?!


old friends.


 
my favorite boys.



FAMILY.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do have to say I enjoyed each and every picture, quite hilarious as well! However, I do feel sorry Layal being dressed up, haha!!! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!