Wednesday, February 10, 2010

these pictures are worth a thousand words.

i love this picture.











and this one too.











and its not because i am in them. well, not really. keith took both of these pictures. without me knowing. he does this all the time. he'll just sneak a picture in of something he thinks that i am doing that is beautiful. or pretty. or worth gazing at.

i love these pictures because i am in love with this amazing man who sees this hidden beauty in me. in both of these pictures i was just sitting, and enjoying our sight-seeing excursions. he saw something more.

every day he amazes me. with his compassion. his huge heart. his unselfishness, yet his desires to accomplish his goals. his understanding. his yearning to make me laugh a million times a day, even on days that i don't feel like laughing.
every day i fall in love with him more. and every day i don't even know how that is possible. because i already love him so much.
and every day, he loves me more. i know this, well, because he tells me.

some days i can't believe that i am such a lucky woman to have such an amazing man in my life. my life is sweeter with him in it. i would not have it any other way.

i want photo albums of pictures like these....











he loves this picture. i guess that is why he took it. hmmm?














typical. took a picture of my ass. without me knowing. the pictures aren't always sweet. some have a funny intention. (but this one, i know was taken because he likes my ass. i mean, who wouldn't!?)











napping with guil. awwwwwww.

and it goes both ways. i have plenty of pictures of keith that he didn't know i took. these are memories we just don't want to have pass us by.....whether it's a cat nap or an ass.

No comments: